REGISTRATION – OPENS DECEMBER 1, 2021
SV/SLV Soccer Club is pleased to offer a Spring Recreational Coed Program. 4v4 offers fast-paced play and skill development with 4 players per side, smaller fields and no keepers.
● Early April 1 – May 29 2022 | COED @ Skypark
● U6-U10 teams practice Friday. U13 practice times provided in March by coach.
● Players born between 2017-2009
● Players meet their coach at the first practice
● Space is limited! Registration remains open until program is full.
Early bird registration Dec 1 -31 ($120)
Regular registration Jan 1 – 31 ($140)
On or after February 1, registration is ($165)
Complete the refund request form: https://forms.gle/X6J13k9LeVPrFWvL7
● On or Before February 28, 2022 | $25.00 Processing Fee Applies
● Starting March 1, 2022 | No refunds
We are following county and state requirements regarding face coverings, health screenings, and distancing. If you have safety concerns, please wait for a future program. More questions? Email email@example.com
WHAT TO WEAR & BRING
All players are required to wear socks and shin guards to practice and games. Soccer cleats are preferred but athletic shoes are permitted. No baseball/football/lacrosse cleats are permitted. Bring a personal water bottle. The Club will provide a ball and t-shirt for each player
Please sign-up to coach when you register your player. If you have a coaching partner, please note that during registration. Thanks!
Financial assistance is available. Registration for our spring program is limited and opens on December 1.