Registration is closed – We had an overwhelming response, and our spring 4v4 program is sold out. We are not adding additional families to the waitlist.
SV/SLV Soccer Club is pleased to offer a Spring Recreational 4v4 Coed Program. 4v4 offers fast-paced play and skill development with 4 players per side, smaller fields and no keepers.
● Friday, April 16 – Sunday, June 6, 2021
● No activities on May 28 (Friday) & 30 (Sunday)
● Siltanen, 141 Vine Hill School Rd, Scotts Valley, CA 95066
● Lower softball field (this is the only field with lights/near playground and bathrooms)
● Players meet their coach at the first practice.
More information to come. However, we will be following county and city requirements regarding face coverings, health screenings, and distancing. Thank you for your cooperation.
WHAT TO WEAR & BRING
All players are required to wear socks and shin guards to practice. Soccer cleats are preferred but athletic shoes are permitted. No baseball/football/lacrosse cleats are permitted. Bring a personal water bottle. The Club will provide a ball for each player.
U6 2016 & 2015 (birth years) 3:30-4:30
U8 2014 & 2013 (birth years) 4:45-5:45
U10 2012 & 2011 (birth years) 6:00-7:00
U6 2016 & 2015 (birth years) 1:00-2:00
U8 2014 & 2013 (birth years) 2:15-3:15
U10 2012 & 2011 (birth years) 3:30-4:30
SAFETY & FACE COVERINGS
● Face coverings must be worn by athletes not actively participating – AT ALL TIMES
● While athletes are actively participating, per County and State guidelines, it is strongly encouraged for athletes to wear face coverings during conditioning, competition, and heavy exertion as tolerated [See the American Academy of Pediatrics Interim Guidance on Return to Sports for specific exceptions where face covering may become a hazard]
● Face coverings must be worn by ALL coaches, support staff, and spectators – AT ALL TIMES
● Spectators and coaching staff must maintain 6 feet of social distancing
● Spectators must be from same household and for the purpose of age appropriate supervision
● Covid testing will not be conducted on athletes and coaches
● Athletes and support staff need to complete and pass a health screen prior to each activity
● All participants who have had a known exposure or tested positive for COVID-19 will not be allowed to participate for at least 14 days and may return to activities after
The CDPH Recommended isolation or quarantine period has expired.
● All State and County mandates will be followed and protocols will change and evolve
● Do not participate- if you have safety concerns or cannot follow all Club Safety Protocols
● Email firstname.lastname@example.org
FEES & REGISTRATION
● Registration $150 per player – first come, first serve
● No refunds
● Our Spring recreational program is 100 percent volunteer led. Please sign-up to coach!